Sunday, June 13, 2010

Kicking Shit Around


I have decided to do a blog because I figured that it would do me some good, and I am getting ready to leave this shit-hole on a "Grand Adventure". I have tried leaving this place several times only to end up back here, this time IM LEAVING!! At times this blog may seem "garbled" and "thrown together" and may have spelling and grammar issues, the point of this blog is a healthy way to "release". I do have an education and although spelling is important, it will not be here.

One of the main reasons I want to do this is because I am getting ready to have a life changing event happen, and im not too excited about it, NOT ONE BIT, but I know that my decision is for the best... for the time being. Dont know if anyone will even read or follow this, dont really give a fuck either...

4 comments:

  1. So just out of curiosity.... if you don't mind my asking, what is this life changing event???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't need to tell you anything that you don't already know will come out of my mouth. If I were there I'd just have to quote an old tv show back in the day 'Have Gun, Will travel'

    ReplyDelete